Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sept 7 Grutas de Cacahuamilpa

Can you find me?   (hint I am in the middle 4th row from the front)
I am playing the piano and it's actually super funny, because  I have to drag the keyboard back and forth from the chapel every day because they have me playing the piano in sacrament and in primary, and I have to practice at nights in the house. So its definitely a flashback to Cuernavaca. I am so grateful that I'm at least able to half play the hymns all because my parents made me practice. (thanks to you and mom). I'm also starting to teach piano classes to the YW in the rama, so they can have a pianist someday. It's worth all the years of lessons.
Grutas de Cacahuamilpa



Lurkin

 
We had a good week, working super hard, had an awesome experience with Alexis.  We were teaching about the Plan of Salvation, he was loving it. He understands everything super quick and it's just so fun to teach him. But at the end I asked him how he felt about his baptism date, if he felt that he has recieved a specific answer that he needs to be baptized or not. And he told me that he feels really good about his answer. He told us that he has epilepsy, which we didn't know before, and that usually he has attacks about every 2 weeks. but since he started listening to us, and reading, he hasn't had a single attack. He said that for him, it's his little miracle, his own little sign, because for the past month and 2 weeks he has been completely fine. I can't describe how grateful I felt in that moment. I know that the Lord works little miracles in our lives every day, and that this is HIS work. and I feel so priviledged to be a part of it.  
We found lots of new people last week, so we are excited. I really hope that I get to stay in Ixtapan for another change, but we will see. We started teaching Betty, a jovencita de 20 años, and she's super cool. I feel like we are pretty good friends already.  So that's the update of Ixtapan.
Today we had a really good pday. Went to the Grutas de Cacahuamilpa.  They're giant caves and it was AWESOME!
I hope you guys all have a great day!!!! I love you all
Hermana Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment