Sunday, March 6, 2016

February 15 Valentine's Day


Celebrating Valentine's Day with hot fudge
Well this week  was a little difficult to be honest. Our fecha with Joel fell, he didn´t tell us before that he has problems with the ley de castidad (chastity) and then of course didn't want to be baptized when he knew he wouldn't be able to cumplir( to keep). So that was disappointing and it is hard because now he doesn't want to go to church, he's just embarrassed.. But we will keep working with him.
We had miracle though! Juan de Dios, a 14 year old joven, and he wants to be baptized! We didn't get to know him until this Sunday, but he has been going to activities and church services with his friends in the ward, and likes it! We will get to know him better today and be able to talk to his family.
Abril, her son Josh and her sister Irais went for the second time and they are progressing REALLY well. They are the most escogida(choice) familia that I have ever met, and I feel so blessed for finding them!
I had my first intercambios this week, and it was actually super fun. I was with Herman Diaz, fresh from the CCM and from Oaxaca. She bought me my first coconut, that was delish.  With lime and chilito, it was really tasty.
but Hermana Gallacher and I are still having a blast,  even when things don't go how we want them to, we laugh and joke around a ton. We speak the worst spanglish in the world but its been funny.
Love you all the much!
It's been so long since I've had Panda!

No comments:

Post a Comment