Friday, August 7, 2015

Aug 3 LICE

This week was good, good days and not so good days, but that makes a really good week. We have a lot of families that we are teaching, but they have lots of challenges, and I feel like it's going to require a lot of faith to help them progress. I'm trying to work on that, on just having more faith. Everywhere in the scriptures it says that if we have the faith of a mustard seed we can move mountains. but its SO EASY to doubt. Like the story of Peter when he's walking on water, and looks down for just an instant and starts to fall. sometimes I feel like Peter. 
 
Oh so I have lice. ewwwwwwwwww I basically can't sleep because I just dream about the little lice crawling around my head. so gross, but we cleaned everything in the house and washed all the sheets, and I bought some shampoos. I'll let you know how it goes hahah. When I found the first little guy I cried and just thought "I want my mom" plus I was throwing up that day haha it wasn't a great day. but I miss you mom.
But honestly this week was really good, we had some good lessons. I love this little rama and I really really want it to grow, so its very motivating. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment