Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June 20 Eating Rabbit

This week was so good. it POURED every single day haah which was ridiculous, we also went and worked with the Hermanas in Zitacuaro Michoacan all day thursday so we didn't have a ton of time in our area. But wow Michoacan is so so pretty. super green and pueblo , I loved it.
and idk its just really been good with my companion, Hermana Ramirez. She and I are VERY similar, it's crazy, so we get along really well, and just laugh all day.
Sunday was so good. We are working with two little families, and they have baptism dates for July. Martin and Cristina are a really awesome couple and they have a little girl who is 3 and so precious. and Norma and her son and the son's girlfriend (we need to get them married) are really excited about everything we've been teaching.
Oh it was so funny, we showed up at Norma's house on Saturday, and found them outside killing a bunny to eat, so we watched them skin it and open it up and everything. It was kinda sad but also super interesting because I was just trying to identify the anatomy of the little bunny the whole time.  Then they invited us over on Sunday to eat it with them and it was delish.

I'm so happy. It's been a blast this week
I love you guys so much. cant believe I'll be home a month from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment