Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April 13 Transferred to a new Area

So excited to open her package on the bus
I got the package!  Thanks so much for the Easter candy and letters!  It Made my week hearing from you and all the family! 

We had cambios this week, so I just arrived in my new area.  Don't know anything about where it is yet so I can't really help you find it on google maps yet! but give me a few weeks!

This week we had a few great lessons- the Familia Acosta.  I don't think I've told you about them yet but they are awesome.  Yasmine, Cesar, and three little girls, and Luis Miguel is the brother of Cesar who we baptized this week!  But it was a great experience.  Yasmine essentially testified that she knew the church was true and I learned that in reality we as missionaries don't teach anything.  It's just the spirit because I'm still not a very good teacher and can't speak perfectly but it doesn't matter, as long as your investigators can feel the spirit, they will learn and know of the truth.

Baptism of Luis















Chili Relano so delicious

It was way hard leaving the area.  I'm super sad that I won't be able to see the investigators that we have in progress but I know there's a reason that I'm in my new area.  

I had the best food yesterday!  Chile reneno!  Seriously I'm going to make it for you when I get back.  I got the recipe and everything!  We have to come back to Mexico together and eat all this incredible food K!  

Read the ensign this month, it is amazing!  There's a few awesome talks, one about women and it made me think of you!  "Our spiritual strength and influence are vital in the progression of the work of Salvation"

love you Jenna
Hermana Aurora is the owner of our house and she does our laundry and feeds us. I am going to miss her! 

LaKris love her and her Mom Hermana Arletti

Hermana Correa, she is a mom to all the missionaries




No comments:

Post a Comment