Tuesday, May 5, 2015

February 5

The CCM or MTC
I'm sorry I didn't get to email you a ton,  the boys are so hilarious I love it!! I miss them so much and I don't want them to change too much while I'm gone!!!
Oh by the way, don't send me letters through regular mail until I get to the mission, Use dearelder (its way faster) and missionarypackagemx.com 
 I feel like already on the mission I've learned to read the scriptures in a whole new way, with a whole new perspective, and its CHANGED the way I think about reading completely. I treasure the time I get to read. 

The investigators are just a role play, but it's crazy the incredible experiences you can have with them, because we pray for them, and the spirit is still always there, it is awesome!


 

 Like I love it here but things are hard. My hermanas are the greatest and they get me through it, but its crazy that I've only been here two weeks because it feels like 3 months. 

Love Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment